Pay over time for your
Affirm has teamed up with FROSTNYC.COM to offer easy financing - without a catch.
There are no gimmicks like deferred interest or hidden fees,
so the total you see at checkout is always what you'll actually pay.
Quick and Easy
Your Affirm account is created using your name, email,
mobile phone number, birthday and last 4 digits of SSN.
This combination helps Affirm verify and protect your identity.
Enter your own information to help Affirm verify your identity and provide an instant loan decision.
SAFE & SECURE
To prevent unauthorized use of your account, Affirm confirms every transaction and login with a pin so your account can stay safe.
YOU'RE IN CONTROL
Pick a loan that fits your budget. Pay over time at affirm.com/pay or enable autopayments anytime.
Your loan is complete and the store can process your order automatically. Affirm will send loan confirmation and payment reminds via via text and email.
Choose 3, 6, or 12 monthly payments
Affirm designed its loans to offer you flexibility
and control over your budget. Affirm offers rates from 10-30% APR
based on your credit. Actual rates will be shown at checkout.
Real People, Real Support
Affirm has a dedicated team in San Francisco at Affirm HQ,
ready to answer your questions and help out however they can.
- What information does Affirm require?
- Your Affirm account is created using your name, email, mobile phone number,birthday and last 4 digits of SSN. Affirm requires that this information must belong to you and no other individual and helps Affirm verify and protect your identity
- Does Affirm perform a credit check?
- Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, Affirm performs a ‘soft’ credit check and should not have an effect on your credit score so you can see exactly how much you’re approved for. If you choose to confirm a financing offer, Affirm will perform a onetime annual ‘hard’ credit check when a merchant processes your order. This ‘hard’ credit check will have some effect on your credit score.
- Why was I prompted for a checking account?
- Affirm sometimes needs more information about your financial situation to evaluate your loan application. Verifying an online checking account, helps Affirm determine your ability to repay a loan. Affirm does not store your online login credentials they simply pass them on via a secure service to link your checking account
- Why was I prompted to pay a downpayment with a debit card?
- Affirm isn’t always able to approve financing for the full amount of a purchase. When this happens, Affirm provides a debit card down payment option so that you may still complete your purchase right away.